MADISON HEIGHTS has 5 open positions:
• These ARE NOT Safer positions; we had a November mileage pass adding 3 new positions to the department!
• Top pay in 3 years with 9% medic pay off GROSS wage.
o Starting: $49,869
o Year one: $55,832 o Year two: $61,788
o Full pay 2019/20: $71,925
o Full pay 2020/21 $73,543
• We offer a LATERAL PAY SCALE!! If you have 2 years of continuous employment in a full time department you will start out at year 2 pay and be at FULL PAY when off of probation. This is likewise for 1 year of service! A different lateral pay scale applies for full time paramedics and POC.
• 10% healthcare premium sharing for BC PPO 4
• 2.5% multiplier and 6.9% pension contribution
• 144 hours of vacation on your start date
• Can retire at age 55 with 15 years of service with no reduced multiplier
• Rotation off of the rescue even on probation!
• This is not for an eligibility list. Open door applications accepted and immediate vacancies available.
*CPAT or OPAT is required
Any questions feel free to reach out to
Ray Gilson – President 586-909-6465
Matt Sirvio – Vice President 734-626-1367
The 54th Biennial Convention of the Michigan Professional Fire Fighters Union is going to be held on April 28-29-30, 2020 at the Amway Grand Plaza, Curio Collection by Hilton.
Convention committees will meet on April 27th. There will also be a welcome reception in the evening on April 27th. Anyone planning on attending this convention should make their hotel reservations as soon as possible. It is recommended that you arrive on April 27th and check-out on April 30th.